1. Hammer and Scorecard is real, and used to manipulate election outcomes.
2. Dominion, ES&S, Scytl, and Smartmatic are all vulnerable to fraud and vote manipulation, as reported in media outlets over the years.
3. Dominion has been used in other countries to “forge election results.”
4. Dominion’s corporate structure is deliberately confusing to hide relationships with Venezuela, China, and Cuba.
5. Dominion machines are easily hackable.
6. Dominion memory cards with cryptographic key access to the systems were stolen in 2019.
7. The counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) present evidence of electronic manipulation.
8. The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to pretend to halt counting votes was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to collude towards desired results.
9. 1-2% of votes were forged in Biden’s favor.
10. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.
11. The scanners failed to keep records for audits, an outcome that must have been deliberately programmed.
12. The stolen cryptographic key, which applied to all voting systems, was used to alter vote counts.
13. The favorable votes pouring in after hours for Biden could not be accounted for by a Democrat preference for mailed-in ballots. They demonstrated manipulation. For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to feed 400,000 ballots into the machines within 2-3 hours.
14. Dominion used Chinese parts and there’s reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election.
15. There was a Hammer and Scorecard cyberattack that altered votes in the battleground states, and then forwarded the results to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.
16. The systems failed to produce any auditable results.
Based on the above findings, Dr. Keshavarz-Nia concluded with “high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a [sic] hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred [sic] to Vice President Biden.”