Harvard to the Big House: https://harvard2thebighouse.substack.com/p/understanding-sars-cov-2s-obviously
From the co-author of the first peer-reviewed paper examining a laboratory origin for SARS-CoV-2, as well as its addendum, which formally linked the H1N1 Spanish Flu pandemic strain release of 1977 to gain-of-function research.
One of the most striking parts of David Asher’s phone call back in the summer of 2021, even more surprising than offering me and my dad $10,000 to walk away from this work and let Jamie Metzl take ownership of it, was thanking me for getting the original whitepaper me and my dad had written in front of the National Security Council (NSC).
That was actually the first confirmation I had that the contact I had on the NSC had in fact gotten that paper in front of everyone back in the middle of January 2020 when I’d passed it along, shortly before we put it up online on January 31st.
So back when Tony Fauci and the Zooinati crew was scrambling to cover their tracks in those early weeks, the entire NSC was already completely and entirely aware that SARS-CoV-2 might’ve been engineered because they read our initial whitepaper, Logistical and Technical Exploration into the Origins of the Wuhan Strain of Coronavirus, and knew that:
- Scientists had been splicing and dicing entire viruses for about 20 years, with Baric’s No See ‘Em technology, pioneered at UNC where scientists from the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) had learned how to make coronavirus chimeras several years ago, with technology that would make it nearly impossible to tell if the virus had been manipulated.
- Those scientists returned to the WIV, discovered the first SARS-like virus to use ACE2, and were now pretending like their work couldn’t possible have caused the pandemic – even though there’d been years of reporting about all sorts of safety concerns, and the SARS virus had leaked out of Chinese labs several times.
- In 2012, scientists had used a technique called “serial passage” to send influenza through multiple sets of ferrets, which closely mimics the natural process of zoonosis and resulted in a virus that suddenly went airborne and became more virulent.
- SARS-CoV-2 was already leading to depleted white blood cell counts, had notable homologies with HIV, and was creating troubling neurological symptoms.
So as that initial paper from way back in January 2020 concluded, and which America’s National Security Council learned, there were only two possibilities:
– A coronavirus spontaneously mutated and jumped to humans at a wet market or deep in some random bat cave which just so happened to be 20 miles from China’s only BSL-4 virology lab, a virus with an unusually slippery never-before-seen genome that’s evading zoological classification, that may be as much as twenty-times more contagious than SARS and whose spike-protein region which allows it to enter host cells holds an unique HIV-like signature with the concomitant clinical response, that somehow managed to infect its patient zero who had no connection to this market, and then be so fined-tuned to humans that it’s gone on to create the single greatest public health crisis in Chinese history with approaching 100 million citizens locked-down or quarantined – also causing Mongolia to close its border with its largest trading partner for the first time in modern history and Russia to ban Chinese citizens from entry into their country.
– Or, Chinese scientists failed to follow correct sanitation protocols possibly while in a rush leading up to an international virological conference and during their boisterous holiday season, something that had been anticipated since the opening of the BSL-4 lab and has happened at least four times previously, and accidentally released this bio-engineered Wuhan Strain – likely created by scientists researching immunotherapy regimes against bat coronaviruses, who’ve already demonstrated the ability to perform every step necessary to bio-engineer the Wuhan Strain COVID-19 – into their population, and now the world. As would be expected, this virus appears to have been bio-engineered at the spike-protein genes which was already done at UNC to make an extraordinarily virulent coronavirus. Chinese efforts to prevent the full story about what’s going on from getting out are because they want the scales to be even since they’re now facing a severe pandemic and depopulation event. No facts point against this conclusion.
However Tony Fauci had a job to do, covering all of this up just like he did with the origins of HIV, so in that flurry of phone calls and emails, the absolutely absurd Proximal Origins paper was cobbled together with lies and misdirection, and published on March 17, 2020. In light of the research done to write our initial whitepaper, this was really obviously a bunch of happy horseshit cooked-up to cover-up what was really going on, so just two days later I wrote a response that highlighted China’s long history influencing scientific publications, and then dissembled all of Andersen’s sophomoric science:
- SARS-CoV-2’s high binding affinity for ACE2 was the result of “natural” selection, but not in the wild as their paper implied: It screamed of serial passage, the same technique used with highly-pathogenic avian influenza back in 2012 that led to a temporary ban on gain-of-function research. Ferrets could provide the “human-like ACE2” that was being hinted at in their paper, so although forcing this to occur in a lab created a virus that looked almost entirely natural, of course serial passage is in fact “purposeful manipulation” even though the virus itself doesn’t seem to have been changed by an unnatural process, since the natural process is accelerated inside a lab.
- Andersen directly argued that the consequences of the FCS would be unknown and its origins always a mystery, when dozens of papers highlighted the incredibly virulent effects of an FCS on most viruses, and its emergence during serial passage experiments back in 2012 was one of virology’s watershed moments.
- And probably the most telling and direct lie: “Subsequent generation of a polybasic cleavage site [FCS] would have then required repeated passage in cell culture or animals with ACE2 receptors similar to those of humans, but such work has also not previously been described.” As if the serial passage experiments from 2012 with ferrets and influenza, which led to the emergence of an FCS and an airborne highly-pathogenic flu virus that could infect humans, had never happened at all.
Serial passage is the single most important lynchpin tying the origins of this virus together, it’s one of the hallmarks of creating a live-attenuated vaccine, and historically has almost always used lab ferrets – an overlapping species with the farmed mink that SARS-CoV-2 hopped right into and was vigorously slaughtering across multiple continents. It was immediately able to jump into farmed mink all across the planet because the virus was returning to a very close cousin of its original host, lab ferrets, which it’d recently been passaged through to attenuate it down, weakening it down into a live-attenuated vaccine instead of a virulent virus.
Which is probably why Tony Fauci was emailing about “serial passage” back in February 2020, pretty strange no one at all has questioned him or anyone else about this technique in the press?
But since that takedown of the Proximal Origins paper was pretty wonky, a few days later on March 23rd 2020, I wrote up an article that used The Expanse as a touchstone to understand what was going on, and how serial passage closely mimics a natural process:
- The history of manipulated viruses getting out and killing goes back to at least 1977, when an unnatural strain of H1N1 emerged and spread across the globe. And although there wasn’t a consensus on its exact origins, I found an old Soviet paper that demonstrated it’d been manipulated in the lab, showing genetic alterations that only could’ve happened due to serial passage during that era.
- This 1977 pandemic occurred in the midst of vaccine work on influenza all across the globe, and now in recent years gain-of-function vaccine work had been ongoing both for pancoronavirus vaccines as well as against HIV, both of which presented viable avenues for SARS-CoV-2’s creation.
- Peter Daszak was openly lying about the work that’d been done at the WIV, and Ralph Baric was at best dissembling about the implications of what he’d done at UNC.
- Almost none of the villagers near batcaves in rural China showed antibodies for SARS-like viruses, so if the people close to bats weren’t contracting their diseases, how did zoonosis – a process that requires extensive interactions with a new host as the virus goes through the trial-and-error of selection – happen in the middle of urban Wuhan?
And yet after extensive submissions to the popular press, nothing was getting through. Neither did submissions to pretty much every peer-reviewed scientific publication run out of America, so I went across the pond, and in April 2020 submitted a paper to BioEssays, that they’d publish back in August 2020, Might SARS-CoV-2 Have Arisen via Serial Passage through an Animal Host or Cell Culture?
This was a technical retelling of everything I’d written up to that point, and with my dad’s help to get the finer points right, I managed to outline the long history of superpowers lying about their leaky laboratories, and tie the recent push for pancoronavirus and HIV vaccines to the genesis of our ongoing pandemic. Peer review was supposed to the litmus for scientific discourse, and so as an ex-con I figured this was simply the hoop I needed to jump through to be taken seriously.
But maybe I should’ve paid more attention to the fact that shortly after this peer reviewed paper arguing for a laboratory origin of the pandemic was published in August 2020, that contact I’d used to get our original whitepaper in front of the NSC lost his job with the NSC, and was soundly demoted.
However sure enough, it brought a few more journalists out of the woodwork. William J. Broad with the New York Times had reached out and then ghosted me back in February 2020, and that peer-reviewed article brought out Drew Griffin with CNN, Josh Rogin with The Washington Post, and then Nicholson Baker with New York Magazine.
None of them would ever publicly acknowledge that our paper existed at all, and would go out of their ways to write their articles about the origins of the pandemic around it – instead platforming pretty idiots with empty smiles, none of whom had gotten anything past peer review regarding the origins of this pandemic.
Because America is a testament to unbound hedonism, that’s almost entirely consumed with experiencing as much unbridled pleasure as possible in lieu of anything else at all, and either all of these journalists are really that bad at their jobs – or they’re simply hiding the origins of this pandemic because that’s precisely what they’re being paid to do. Looking back I can’t say for sure that I wouldn’t have done anything differently, but knowing what I do now – I can at least rest easy, knowing it wouldn’t have mattered at all.
None of the contacts me and my dad made during these nearly three years has lifted a finger as all the work we did was ripped out from under us, and the nature of this virus was downplayed into a mild nothing, a pandemic that Joe Biden tells us is already over.
But at least passing peer review brought the Deep State entirely out of the woodwork, as a former Secretary of the Navy, who’d recently written whitepapers about collaborating as much as possible with China alongside our sitting Director of National Intelligence, Avril Haines, reached out to try and get our paper retracted. That led to the peer-reviewed clarification that came out in February 2021, that added the footnote to the Soviet paper mentioned above, and further highlighted the importance of serial passage in the genesis of our friendly neighborhood coronavirus.
At this point it became clear that DRASTIC was simply a Limited Hangout being run to distract from the truth we’d been trying to reveal since January 2020, and everyone involved was either intentionally hiding the truth or just really fucking stupid and arrogant – so I made sure it was clear Golden Silkworms in Pandora’s Box was an independent production.
It’s long and fairly technically though, so a few months later in the spring of 2021, I wrote an article that used one of the oldest and ubiquitous stories we know, the Ten Plagues of Egypt, to explain how and why the quasispecies model does what it does as an embodiment of the Angel of Death. This was followed by another shorter piece summarizing why using the quasispecies model makes it so incredibly obvious that SARS-CoV-2 was engineered in a lab:
- When the live-attenuated vaccine for polio, OPV, reverts back to virulence it goes through a series of mutations with a specific pattern, known as “gatekeeping” mutations. These mutations are exquisitely convergent and seem to take shortcuts that natural evolution doesn’t, something that was ignored with SARS-CoV-2 until very late in 2022 when all of a sudden the rest of the world woke up to the convergence that’d been ongoing from the start. Also in OPV, these gatekeeping mutations have only been observed inside Petri dishes or human hosts, whereas with SARS-CoV-2 the same sets of gatekeeping mutations were emerging simultaneous within ferrets and lab mice, as well as us humans, emphasizing that what’s being witnessed isn’t natural evolution, but a live-attenuated vaccine working its way back to its original form like thousands of flecks of T-1000 mercury reassembling back into the Terminator. A natural virus wouldn’t exhibit the same sets of mutations in three totally different sets of hosts, the fact it was happening with SARS-CoV-2 was the slam-dunk for a gatekeeping deattenuating live-attenuated vaccine.
Then a few months later, I’d finally solve the riddle of the FCS, and explain that much like a literary grinning feline – some things are there without seeming to be there at all. A conclusion that made the link back to the 2012 serial passage experiments with ferrets and influenza even more telling.
And finally, for the one-year anniversary of Golden Silkworms, I published an epilogue that confirmed everyone on the planet is heading down a very dark, but well-trodden path, due to the unbound genetic experimentations of morally bankrupt monsters like Joseph Mengele, Bill Gates, Tony Fauci, Alina Chan, Ralph Baric, and Richard Ebright.
All of whom have had countless features and interviews in the mainstream media, while the truth me and my dad uncovered all the way back in January 2020 gets buried. And so without anyone at all interested in helping, since no one can even be bothered to make a Twitter thread about the nearly three years of writing I’ve done – Don’t expect any more clarifications.
Me and my dad risked our lives to expose the truth the moment all of this started, and absolutely no one has exhibited the smallest shred of ethics as all the credit for what we’ve done was stolen out from under us. For whatever reason, a recent preprint about a lab origin can make a massive splash and draw incredible amounts of press, as even its authors pretend like there isn’t a body of peer reviewed literature around a lab origin that exists already, and all of this hasn’t been very thoroughly explained for 18 months and counting.
Not one single citation of our two peer-reviewed papers, not one mention of “serial passage,” just three more assholes who want to hear themselves talk.
The time for niceties and etiquette ended millions of innocent deaths ago.
So the bad news is: The scientific community is a death cult, America’s academics, journalists, and politicians are completely and entirely ethically bankrupt – and billions more are going to die before anything changes.
One thought on “Understanding SARS-CoV-2’s Obviously Engineered Origins”
Reblogged this on Calculus of Decay and commented: